기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

셰이 오조, 재계약 후 스타드 드 랭스 임대 Sheyi Ojo signs new deal and makes loan move


Sheyi Ojo signs new deal and makes loan move


Sheyi Ojo has today signed a contract extension with Liverpool and joined Stade Reims on loan for the remainder of 2018-19.

The winger has committed his future to the Reds by penning the new deal before jetting out to France to link up with the Ligue 1 club.

Ojo has previously had loan spells with Wigan Athletic, Wolverhampton Wanderers and, most recently, Fulham.

In addition, the 21-year-old has made 13 competitive appearances for Liverpool’s first team, scoring one goal.

Reims, who have collected six points from their opening three league matches this season, are next in action on Saturday when they host Montpellier.

셰이 오조는 리버풀과 재계약 후 스타드 드 랭스 로 1년간 임대되었다.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/314115-sheyi-ojo-new-contract-loan-liverpool

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

클롭의 주의에도 드리블을 계속 할것이라 하는 알리송 Alisson Becker vows to carry on dribbling – as Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp issues warning

Alisson Becker vows to carry on dribbling – as Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp issues warning Reds goalkeeper has addressed the outfield skills he showcased at the weekend Alisson Becker has declared he will carry on dribbling – but Jurgen Klopp has told his Liverpool players not to become reliant on the goalkeeper's outfield skills. Alisson drew cheers from the Anfield crowd with some of his footwork during the 1-0 Premier League victory over Brighton and Hove Albion on Saturday. While the highlight was a dink over the incoming Anthony Knockaert to retain possession, the Brazilian was almost twice caught out by Brighton forward Glenn Murray. But the £65million has vowed to continue playing his natural game. “I try my best to help the team in the build-up,” said Alisson. “If sometimes there is a situation where there is dribbling, I do it carefully. “It could be too risky, but it's part of the game, we are a team that plays from the back with the ball ...

FSG그룹은 리버풀은 팔지 않는다. FSG : Liverpool NFS

팬웨이 스포츠 그룹은 2B 파운드 (2조 6천억원)에 달하는 인수 제의를 거절 후 리버풀FC는 판매 불가라고 말했다. 하지만 리버풀의 미국인 소유주는 적절한 투자가 돌아올 수 있는 소수 지분의 판매는 받아들인다고 말했다. 셰익 칼레드의 대규모 기업의 이사 Midhat Kidwai가 리버풀 이사회 톰 베르너와 뉴욕에서 만나 2B 파운드로 시도한 금액은 축구 역사상 가장 큰 금액의 인수 시도 였다. 데일리 메일은 그 인수가 셰익 카리드와 중국 소수지분 파트너와 공동 투자였다고 말한다. 클럽 성명에 따르면 FSG는 명확하고 일관적으로 말한다. 클럽은 NFS다. 하지만 소유주가 얘기한 바로는 반복해서 명확하고 적절한 계약조건과 지급조건 아래 만약 우리의 상업적 이익과 클럽과 팀의 지속적인 발전과 성장을 증진시킨다면 소수 지분의 투자자는 고려할 것이다. Details of Liverpool takeover bid revealed as FSG remain open to minority investment FSG open to selling minority stake in the club but talks with Sheik Khaled over £2billion takeover didn't get past vetting stage Fenway Sports Group have reiterated that Liverpool FC is not for sale after a proposed £2billion takeover of the club failed. However, the Reds' American owners remain open to the idea of selling a minority stake in return for the right investment. It has emerged that Abu Dhabi-based Sheik Khaled Bin Zayed Al Nehayan, the cousi...

살라, 케이타 폰 배경화면 공유 Salah, Keita Phone background screen

                                               KEITA Black & Red                                              SALAH Black & Red